Villa olivo availability
Villa Olivo booking and availability.
Reserve your 2020/21 dates today.
Winter/spring low season
2020: 4th January – 28th March
2021: 2nd January – 27th March
Fall/winter low season
2020: 3rd October – 12th December
2021: 2nd October – 11th December
2020: 28th March – 27th June
2021: 27th March – 26th June
2020: 27th June – 2nd September
2021: 26th June – 4th September
2020: 2nd September– 3rd October
2021: 4th September – 2nd October
2020: 14th December – 4th January
2021: 11th December – 2nd January
To reserve, call: 07455 313533, email: email@example.com or use the form below.
Booking information and policies
The villa sleeps a maximum of six people plus one travel cot.
We operate a strict no-smoking policy inside and around the villa grounds.
The cost of the holiday is non-refundable. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place to cover any losses in the unfortunate event of a cancellation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Booking
- 20% deposit required within five days of booking
- Remaining balance paid eight weeks prior to the holiday or within seven days of booking if within eight weeks of holiday
- Detailed directions and access information will be sent to you once the booking is fully paid
Deposits and payments are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation within eight weeks of arrival, no refund will be made
- Security deposits will be returned within 14 days of the end of the holiday less any required deductions for breakages or costs for “exceptional” cleaning
- We endeavour to ensure the property is available on time, with the facilities described. In the event of any problems arising we will do our utmost to resolve them quickly.
- We cannot, however, be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused. We are unable to guarantee weather conditions.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the owners or representative of Villa Olivo cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of our property
- Villa Olivo guests must ensure that they have full and proper insurance in place for personal injury and for their goods, belongings and personal effects
- A refundable security deposit of £200 is required
- The security deposit covers breakages and damages
- The deposit also requires any ‘exceptional’ cleaning required post-departure
- Security deposits are refunded within 14 days of the end of the holiday unless damage has occurred. In this situation, the amount required to fix will be deducted